Taekwondo Northern Sydney | Explanation of the Taekwondo Belts
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015
One of the significance of taekwondo northern sydney is the taekwondo belts. There are different belts with different colors and different meanings. Some of you may be wondering, what are these belts for? Well, they are not just for style, and you cannot choose any color you want, you have to earn it. Each belt of taekwondo has its own message to the taekwondo practitioners. You’re going to have to earn each level of the belt as you progress on taekwondo. If you enroll at Taekwondo Sydney , you will be able to improve your skills and knowledge.
Taekwondo Northern Sydney is a great taekwondo school run by Serdar Guner, a well-known taekwondo Grand Master, a very nice man. This time we are going to explain the differences in the taekwondo belts and what each belt means. Each belt represents a certain level of a set of skills and improvement. These taekwondo belts are based on the system that was developed by Kanō Jigorō, the Japanese founder of Judo.
The taekwondo belts symbolize ranking. The lowest rank is a white belt. And in taekwondo, each belt has a certain number of stripes that a taekwondo student can earn. Once the stripes are earned completely, you will be allowed to take the “test”. In the test, you will perform a “form” and if the instructor deems you ready to move on, you will be rewarded with a higher belt.
Here’s Taekwondo Northern Sydney ‘s Explanation of the Taekwondo Belts:
- This is the lowest rank. The lack of color signifies purity and innocence, means that the student has no knowledge of taekwondo and still a novice.
- Compared to the color of the rising sun, it signifies seeds in the ground beginning to grow and means that the student is learning the basic taekwondo techniques.
- The color of growth. The student is compared to a plant which symbolizes growth and development of power.
- The color of the sky, what the tree is reaching for towards new heights. Not only the student develops power, he also improves physical and mental strength.
- Brown Belt is the color of the ground where growing things are rooted firmly. Physical and mental power is apparent.
- This is the color of blood, the essence of life force. Maturity, honor, and respect are exhibited as characters begin to perfect.
- Black is known to be the combination of all colors. This is the final stage where techniques are mastered by the humble and serene beauty of the plant.
We all have that one goal — to own a black belt and be recognized. It is such an achievement to level up from one color to another, right? You don’t have to doubt now! Our trainers in Taekwondo Northern Sydney are here to guide and help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals. You are in good hands with us!
Work hard and earn your belt here at Taekwondo Sydney , we can help you every step of the way. Your road to the black belt will be a piece of cake if you train with one of the bests! where learning is safe and fun! You can also read Introduction to Taekwondo, Benefits of Martial Arts for Kids and the Importance of Taekwondo training.
Watch our great video below to know more about the Taekwondo Belts :
Earn your taekwondo belt now and start your own adventure here at Taekwondo Northern Sydney. For more information, contact us at 0425 324 443.