Boxing is one of the most played sport around the world and many people have been famous because of their skill and talent in boxing. If you want to get in that ring and enjoy boxing but you are a beginner in boxing and aspiring to be a famous boxer, then you have to be serious with your training and probably need to join boxing Sydney classes. But before you proceed with your boxing plans, here are few tips.
Here are Tips for Boxing Sydney Beginners
- During your training, you have to stay calm and punch lighter on your punching bag so that you can last more rounds. Keep your form together and punch sharp. This will help you get in more minutes of quality training. You would want to have energy to hit the bag with the correct form and to keep your punches neat. Don’t waste your energy showing off your punches in the bag.
- Don’t give up easily because of failure. Instead, push yourself a little more each day. If you give up so easily on your training, you’d probably quit boxing earlier.
- Drink a lot of water during your training. Since you will be sweating a lot, you have to stay rehydrated by drinking water. So make sure to take breaks and replenish yourself.
- The training is the key to be great. So take raining seriously.
- When you punch, you have to turn your whole body into the punch. If your feet are slow, you will find that slow punches will be harder compared to fast paced punching. So you have to observe your body and synch your punches with it in order to give a hard punch.
- Take note that you don’t always have to throw one knockout punch after another. Use a combination of light and hard punches and use head movements to fake out and confuse your opponent. Don’t push yourself too hard, be calm and throw hard punches you know are sure to hit.
- Don’t forget to hit the body. You might want to knock out your opponent so you would try hitting the head all the time, but that can be difficult as the head will be fully defended. Instead, try a jab to the head and follow a right hand to the body. When you are in a really close position, lean your head inside to smother the opponent then throw a few body punches.
- Don’t let your opponent keep beating you. Let your hands go and throw punches even if it doesn’t always land. This will slow the opponent down giving you opportunity for more punches.
- If you want to be a great boxer then you have to practice with all your might to get that perfect punch.
If you want to be one of the best boxers in the world then enroll now at Boxing Sydney Classes . For more tips, contact us at 0425324443!
You can also read our other articles about Basic Boxing Techniques, Kickboxing Tips and Self-Defense Martial Arts.
Boxing is one of the most popular sports of this day. People love the sport and many are aspiring to be a great boxer. But what is boxing anyway? It is a combat sport in which two people with protective gloves then throws punches at each other for a predetermined period of time held in a boxing ring. If you want to be a boxer, the fastest way to learn all there is about boxing is to enroll in Boxing Classes Sydney . In a boxing class, you will not only be trained to throw punches, you will also be taught variety of techniques, different effective training and even the philosophy behind boxing.
Taekwondo Sydney is one of the leading martial art academies that offers Boxing Classes Sydney . If you want to be a great boxer, this is the right place to train as we have professional instructors that will guide you through your boxing training.
Here are the Basic Boxing Techniques from your Boxing Classes Sydney
Basic Boxing Stance
- The basic boxing stance is supposed to be easy for beginners to attack and defend easily. You’re well covered in this stance with both hands ready to attack easily. More advanced fighters will use different boxing stances for a more advanced body movements and counter punching opportunities.
Basic Boxing Footwork
- Footwork is the mastery of step-drag and pivot maneuvers and beginners need to learn this. This type of movement may seem difficult at first because many people have a habit of always jumping off the ground. In boxing, you would want to keep your feet down on the ground so that you’re always ready to attack, defend or dodge. Also, jumping around is a huge waste of energy. Having a great and strong punch is not enough, it takes a great footwork to be a great boxer too. The flashy footwork will come naturally once you develop better conditioning and technique.
Basic Boxing Punches
- Throwing punches is simply the act of being relaxed then quickly accelerating your hand towards the target as you exhale sharply. You tighten your fist at the moment of impact and then relax the hand to throw more punches. The trick is to utilize your entire body weight behind the punch without falling off balance. Skills and experience will teach you overtime.
For a beginner, the most important thing is to learn the proper punching form. Later on, you will be able to throw many different variations of punches from different positions and develop your own punching technique to fit your style. After all, learning the basics will be your ticket to greatness.
Looking for a place to learn and train boxing? Enroll now at Taekwondo Sydney ‘s Boxing Classes Sydney ! Contact us at 0425324443!
You can also read our other articles about Kickboxing Tips, Self Defense Martial Arts and The Spiritual Aspects of Martial Arts.
Proudly Powered by fixmyweb.com.au © Copyright 2014 Tae Kwon Do Sydney. All Rights Reserved.