Kickboxing is one of the most popular martial arts that teaches good self-defense techniques. But the effectiveness of the techniques depends on the skill of the martial artist. It depends on the training and how the martial artist use his skills. But don’t worry, you can always improve your skills. If you want to improve your kickboxing self-defense techniques, then enrolling at kickboxing Classes Sydney will be a great help.
Taekwondo Sydney is a leading martial arts academy that offers kickboxing classes Sydney . If you are looking for a place to learn self-defense techniques, Taekwondo Sydney is the best place!
Here’s Kickboxing Classes Sydney ‘s Kickboxing Tips
Kickboxing Self-defense Tips
- For self-defense techniques, you have to get your entire body behind the technique. You have to have a proper coordination with your body. You may have probably heard this advice a lot of times in your Kickboxing Classes Sydney .
- Practice proper stance during your kickboxing training. This is important since it provides mobility and stability which is necessary to be effective.
- The first kickboxing stance is the kick stance. This is one of the most commonly used stances because it lends itself well in kicking and allows an improved mobility and stability. Good mobility and stability is your key to an effective move. To execute a technique effectively, stand with your feet, should-width apart. Take one step back with your right foot and orient it so your feet are at right angles to each other. Your left leg should be relaxed with the majority of your weight on your right foot. Keep your body straight while maintaining the same angles of your feet. Your hands should be placed in the guard position and you should hold your elbows forward so they protect your ribs. When you kick from the stance, always aim for your opponent’s upper chest. To improve your power, use this stance to kick a heavy bag during your training.
- The second Kickboxing Stance is the punching stance. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart. Pivot on the balls of your feet so your heels and toes are turned slightly inward. Distribute your weight evenly on your legs while your knees and torso should be slightly bent. Clench your hands then hold your fists at jaw level. Keep your elbows forward so they protect your ribs. Practice switching stances swiftly during your training and kickboxing classes Sydney . This will improve your kickboxing self-defense technique. Keep this useful tips and you should be on your road to becoming a great Kickboxer.
Enroll now and attend the best Kickboxing Classes Sydney at Taekwondo Sydney ! For more information, you can contact us at 0425324443!
You can also read our other articles about The Spiritual Aspects of Martial Arts, The Core Values of Taekwondo and 5 Popular Grappling Arts.
Martial arts is a popular sport and good for general fitness exercise. These two are also the main reasons why more and more people are engaging with the practice of martial arts. Also, if you want to have a total body workout then martial arts is good for you. But there is one more reason why people are practicing martial arts and that is to learn self-defense techniques. There are different Martial Arts to choose from if you your main goal for learning is self-defense and Taekwondo Sydney Martial Arts Marrickville is going to share to you the top Martial Arts for self-defense.
Here’s Martial Arts MArrickville ‘s Top 10 Self-Defense Martial Arts
- Kickboxing for self-defense concentrates on its version of punches, knees and kicks. These are fast-paced, distracting techniques that are also aimed at all available openings which is good to knock out an opponent. If the attacker is equipped with a weapon, the kickboxing techniques is a good weapon itself to fight back. For well-trained kick boxers, they practice something that is called combat qi, which is the physical conditioning of any part of the body through repeated damage. This helps limit the pain that is felt when hit. If you own a great kick, might as well use that to defend yourself.
- Karate is the art of striking and this emphasizes on the deflection of the attacker. Techniques used are strikes to the face and head but is expected by the enemy so it is recommended to block the opponents hand first before punching straight. If the opponent charges, a front kick is a good technique. This techniques are good ways to force the enemy back. You will have time to escape and call for authorities.
- This is an interesting martial art that is easily recognized by most martial artists. It is based on the principle that when the attacker strikes, he leaves some parts vulnerable. If the martial artist is the defender, you have to remain in the defense position to avoid vulnerability. The trick is to use the opponent’s momentum against him. One popular Aikido practitioner is Steven Seagal. He is a genuine 7th degree black belt in aikido. Aikido thrives in joint locks, which do not require much speed to perform, compared to other martial arts. This is also extremely effective in immobilizing an attacker.
If you want to know more self-defense martial arts, join us now at Taekwondo Sydney Martial Arts Marrickville . Contact us at 0425324443!
You can also read our other articles about Kickboxing Tips, The Spiritual Aspects of Martial Arts and The Core values of Taekwondo.
Proudly Powered by fixmyweb.com.au © Copyright 2014 Tae Kwon Do Sydney. All Rights Reserved.